- Size: 235/80R16
- Type: Radial
- Ply Rating: 10
- Load Range: E
- Weight Rating: 3520 lbs.
- Max. Pressure: 80 PSI
- Bolt Configuration: 8 Lug 6.5″ Center
- Offset: 5.5"
Pilot Hole: 4.77"
This high quality trailer tire features a 6 year limited warranty with roadside assistance for peace of mind. The Rainier ST was designed with original equipment manufacturers in mind. With a light truck inspired tread pattern, added durability, high load capacity, and can withstand the rigorous demands of ST tires.
- Strong sidewalls to protect against accidental cuts and wear
- Wider center rib for improved wet traction and lower rolling resistance
- Solid main tread blocks on tread to enhance self-cleaning ability
- Varied tread pitch designed to reduce road noise
- Integrated tread blades designed to enhance tires road grip in all weather
- Improved heat dissipation with extended tread life
- 6 year warranty with roadside assistance
Where tradition meets modern refinement. These steel wheels are built for the long haul. The superior materials are used to perform at the highest of standards.
Today’s steel trailer wheels are constructed from the highest grades of steel alloys. These steels are stronger, lighter, and can carry the loads required by modern towables.
Lifetime structural warranty (for original purchaser) and 1-year finish and paint warranty.
- High quality steel alloy for strength and weight reduction to other brands
- All welds inspected for penetration and quality
- One year coverage on paint, chrome, & galvanized corrosion